Simple works fine

no strings attached;

2/05/2008

noone but me from URL @ 12:52 AM

I enjoy reading sucker-poems when i have a lot on my mind.

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
-EE Cummings

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear;and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)


i fear
no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you


here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart


i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)
--

i also enjoy playing songs over and over again that are maybe not so random.

You've got a friend
-Mcfly

Ain't it good to know that you've got a friend
When people can be so cold
They'll hurt you, and desert you
And take your soul if you let them
Oh
yeah, but don't you let them

You just call out my name
And you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you again
Winter, spring, summer or fall
All you have to do is call
And I'll be there, yes I will.

& adlin, yes McFly's songs are really lovely :)
--
It was a damn cold day today.
I was shivering from the moment i woke up, through lessons, through dinner & at home.

& im hungry.
Eh, ohmy! Syimah just gave me oreos to eat!!
(hello general readers; i know that these do not look like oreos, but just be nice & pretend they do:)

.

Thank you my dear, but i wonder why im stil hungry!
HAHAHA! :D

Okay, maybe its time i knocked off.
I like this quote from Macbeth;

Innocent sleep-
The death of each day's life, sore labour's bath,

balm of hurt minds.

Well it goes something like that. I miss Macbeth.

Hello you, i love you quite a lot.

hold me close & say three words like you used to do.
dancing on the kitchen tiles, yes you make my life worthwhle,
so i told you with a smile,
its all about you.

template by seven ten design